Caduceus

From Titans Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Caduceus
Caduceus.jpg
Details
Focus:
SPD
Crafting Material:
Quicksilver
Active Skill:
Cascading Strike - A high damage attack that strikes the target for 110/120/130/140% damage, and splashes reduced damage onto one adjacent enemy.
Leader Skill:
Agile Armor - Damage from incoming attacks is reduced by 10/15/20/25%, and as well there is a chance to evade skills based on the Speed Stat. Maximum chance to evade is 45/55/65/75%.
Alignment Skill:
Pierce - Titans have a chance to ignore armor when they attack. The chance to ignore armor is based on the Speed stat.
Base Stats
Attack (ATK):
700
Intelligence (INT):
36
Health (HP):
725
Speed (SPD):
50


Lore[edit | edit source]

Many alchemists were drowned in Quicksilver attempting to craft Cadeceus.

Fuse Information[edit | edit source]

This titan cannot be fused with any other.

Enhancement Table[edit | edit source]

This is a list of how stats change when this titan is Enhanced & Evolved (see Costs).

Level Attack Health Points Intelligence Speed
I - 20 2125 2150 39 59
II - 40 3715 3620 43 73
III - 60 5520 5195 47 87
IV - 80 7335 6980 51 101